IMAGE, USAGE AND AWARENESS STUDIES
Ever wonder what people think about you? Say about you? Know about you? Do you know how people view your competition? Do you have any idea of how your product is really being used? If you answered “No” to any of these questions, you’re flirting with danger. Your competition may already have this information.
Image, Usage and Awareness studies monitor changes in consumer attitudes, awareness and usage levels. They also look at the way your customers perceive you in comparison to your competition. These studies are an incredibly helpful and worthwhile research tool that allows you to:
- Reevaluate your market
- Keep your customers satisfied
- Know and understand the people who use and don’t use your product or service
- Keep your brand on track
- Make the most of your promotions
- Know how your company and your product are perceived
- Provide valuable insight into the awareness and perception of your competitors
- Gain insight into buyer behavior
- Document the characteristics that best define your market
Because the marketplace is always changing, these studies are repeated at predetermined intervals to allow you to track trends, spot problems, and make important marketing and strategic planning decisions.
If you would like to find out more about Image, Usage and Awareness Studies, please call us.